Note: The recommended way to use Haxegon is to install it via haxelib:
haxelib install haxegon
- Native targets now work! As Haxegon now works on all of its target plaforms (HTML5, Native and Flash/AIR), I’ve dropped the -alpha tag from the version number. Exciting! Things are still pretty unstable and will be until 1.0.0, but the library is now at a point where it’s basically useable.
- Added new functions to Data for loading and saving key/value pairs:
Data.save(key, value); //e.g. Data.save("highscore", highscore); Data.load(key); //e.g. highscore = Data.load("highscore"); Data.savefile = "mygame_slot1"; //Sets a name for your savefile (optional! default is "haxegongame".) Data.deletesave(filename:String); //Delete a save file (leaving parameter blank deletes the default)
- Asset loading doesn’t care about being case sensitive anymore.
- Fixed bug where HTML5 build always displayed a fullscreen warning at startup.
- General library cleanups.